General Terms & Conditions
1. The Seller (further in the text - the Seller) of alcoholic beverages is UAB “Naminė Pelėda“, company code 286749650, headquarters at Stumbrų st. 15, Vilnius.
2. The Seller operates – sells and delivers alcoholic beverages – within the territory of the Republic of Lithuania.
3. Alcoholic beverages are sold only to customers who are over 18 years of age and are sober.
4. The sales contract between the Seller and the Customer (further in the text - the Customer) is held valid and binding from the moment when the Customer fills in the form, specifies the delivery address and places the order by pressing “Order”. The ownership of the merchandise is transferred from the moment of its actual delivery to the Customer. By placing the order, the Customer confirms that he orshe is over 18 years old and is sober.
5. Orders are delivered by DPD courier service.
6. The order is delivered within 1-2 business days from the order confirmation.
7. The ordered merchandise is delivered to the address specified by the customer. The customer has to be present at the moment of delivery. Alcoholic beverages are transferred to the customer only if he or she presents a valid personal document to confirm the required age and proves to be sober.
8. The Customer is responsible for the true and correct nature of the personal data filled in during the process of ordering. The Seller does not bear responsibility for the consequences in case the Customer fails to present accurate data or gives misleading approvals.
9. The Customer is obliged to follow these rules, other conditions presented on the website www.vynoklubas.lt, and the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
11. The Seller has the right to amend these Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
12. In special circumstances, the Seller may temporarily or permanently terminate its operations without prior notice.
Jau galite prisijungti prie savo asmeninės paskyros